no fucking way
I've been shoved into Republic Poly's Event Management!?
wtf
I'm not standing for this.
I'm appealing to Singapore Polytechnic!
It's been an awful day. First the shit about the school posting,
Then Gil and I can't collect pay (and it's like two weeks pay for us) cause the Front Office people are just incompetant fuckers and we spent over an hour arguing with a cashier whose IQ is lower than a retarded cactus,
And people don't act like normal, no they really don't and today it's not my fucking fault, I try, I tried, I really do, I really did!
Then I realise it's probably the last time I'll see Gillian for ages (unless I meet her tomorrow)
My father runs off every night leaving me and Nig alone when he's meant to be looking after us while my mother's away (what kind of father is this?!)
AND. To top it all off, I'm losing my fucking voice now. It's funny and kinda jumping around. Sore throat.
Being sick sucks.
It doesn't sound like much, I know, but you haven't experienced it first hand, or at least from my shoes, so you have no idea how tired and depressed and how lost I've been the whole day.
I need to run off and have a good cry. I've wanted to cry so many times today but I've bitten my lip, choked back my tears and blanketed my feelings, supressing my burning eyes and now it's all gotten a bit too much.
So many times, fuck, so many fucking times.
If I don't ever get my course I think I'll just obliterate myself. They'll never find my body and everyone can just forget all about me, who cares anyway?
(wait no I'm sure Julian Casablancas will miss me! HAHA OK WTF NEVER MIND!)
Dong, today you've been my lifesaver. Really you have. I was at an end today and you really helped pick me up. I really appreciate all you're doing to help me.
Thanks so much (:
nahbeicheebye! aisiokanmai!!
nahbeicheebye! aisiokanmai!!
nahbeicheebye! aisiokanmai!!
nahbeicheebye! aisiokanmai!!
sorry! too much Boredphucks!
HAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment